The leaves are changing colors. The chill in the air makes you want to roast some marshmallows outside. A couple of days ago, we just started our first day of the Fall season. For me, this season reminds me to do more planning before Winter starts. I started by buying a new table cover for our dining table and another one for my Mom in law’s new dining table in her house. My kids did some leaf imprinting art in our homeschooling so that they will get to notice how leaves change in our surroundings. While I was at smallflower shop online, their aromatherapy oil and candles interest me that I should get some so I can add new indoor fragrance. We have closed our storm windows so that heat from our baseboard heaters will stay indoors. How about you, how have you been in your Fall preparations? Please share your ideas with me here.
Choose a category
Google and Twitter Friends
CreditTwo Homes Two Moms | Copyright © 2014 | All Rights Reserved | Theme Designed by: Mystic M Designs
- Vince is 1 year old & His Birthday Cake We chose this nice white and red birthday cake for… (47)
- Tarsier as World’s Smallest Monkey It's amazing to behold the cuteness of the Tarsier during… (25)
- Style Inspirations: Vintage Style Prom Dresses Vintage style has always been a preferred style by many.… (19)
- Our Little Dragon This is me and my little dragon Vince. He just… (17)
- Memory Lane # 3: Our Wedding Arrhae in 1984 I got married in August 12, 1984. One of our… (11)
- Deciding for a new speaker I remember buying a new $10 wireless speaker once for… (11)
- Caught a juvenile Robin My son and I went to his Grandma's blueberry enclosure… (10)
- 5 interesting animals you can put in your pond So you want a pond in your yard, but would… (10)
- Riverstone Castle in Argao, Cebu My sister in law told me that they were having… (9)
- Home Alone It's my first time to be home alone. My hubby… (8)
Contributors:Marina - Mother of Mel Cole. Mel Cole - Daughter of Marina. Simply Two Homes Two Moms because they live in different homes. The mother is living in the Pacific while the daughter is living in the Northwest. Both are learning to be experts in beautifying their homes, a friend's shoulder to cry on and both are moms who loves to chat about life.